Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday Comics...

I never read them anymore because I don't have too. My kids are funny enough on Sundays! Yesterday during church I had to take the little guy out for saying something very inappropriate. It was something I'd never heard him say before and now I'm wondering where he heard it. It was bad enough not to repeat. If you really need to know, you'll have to call me to find out! Anyway.... I took him out for a few minutes and made sure it wasn't a fun time for him or me. Not long after we were back in the meeting he said he wanted me to take him out. I told him no and he said, "well, I'm going to be naughty so you need to take me out". Nice try! When that didn't work he said more than once in a loud voice, "I need to take a dump".

1 comment:

AZ Karen said...

All I have to say is better you than me! I'll deal with the pms and drama that comes from girls. I wouldn't even know how to handle that.