Monday, May 4, 2009

How to NOT get a reply...

My sister is on a singles site
and scored this gem...

Oiy, Red Flag!...
When i saw your profile i was really attracted to it because
u were looking so Beautiful and i could not stop looking
at ur profile pictures so I decided to mail you.


Creepy Vibe Inducing...
I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what
you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give
you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams
you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish
I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the
happiest person in the whole world.


Totally and Completely Phobifying...
And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood,
so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart.

1 comment:

AZ Karen said...

HAHAHAHA! That's creepy!