Friday, October 12, 2012

HOW OLD IS TOO OLD FOR SOME...

...SELF HELP?
My mom recently celebrated her 71st birthday.
One of my sibs made her day extra memorable 
- giving her a most cherished experience -
by taking her along to a therapy appointment.  
And then for the grand finale my mom got to take
this same sib to an appointment for an outpatient
medical procedure.  SO FUN! 
Can a birthday get more exciting than that?  :)

WHAT TO DO?...
How do you top that?  And what gift do you give
a 71 year old that doesn't really need anything?

My mom is notoriously known for giving self help
books to her children.  So... I thought we'd give
her a taste of her own medicine!  

So, a few of us went to the local library and 
scored bigtime in the used book section,
hooking her up with a stack of self help books!
One from each of her loving children! 
Best $4.50 birthday present EVER!


No comments: